Exchanges and returns
You have a problem with your product? You change your mind?
Returns are free of charge within the legal cooling-off period of 14 days from receipt. Except during the Christmas period when returns can be made in early January.
In order to be returned, the item must be unused and in the condition you received it. It must also be in its original packaging. If this is the case:
- Contact customer service (always in a good mood) indicating the order number and the reason for return to the following address: email@example.com
- We will send you a return slip to stick on the parcel. We reserve the right to choose the carrier for the return.
- You leave your parcel at the post office or at a drop-off point
Upon receipt of your parcel, we will proceed with the reimbursement or exchange of your article.
A few clarifications:
- If you had to pay shipping costs at the time of delivery, unfortunately they cannot be refunded
- Refunds are not allowed for gift cards